Among other things, Facebook tends to be a nice resource for recipies. And when I see one I like, one problem is that you can’t “Pin” from FB. When that happens, I’ll head to Pinterest and see if I can find a version of the desired recipe. Didn’t find the exact one, so here I am to make a version that I can save.
Hawai’ian Fruit Salad. The one one with the oranges and tiny marshmallows. The one that is so fluffy and yummy that you could just keep eating the entire bowl. The one that is perfect for a family reunion or a BBQ.
Yeah, I needed that recipe!
Hawai’ian Fruit Salad
- 3 cans mandarin oranges
- 2 bags mini marshmallows (white or multi-colored if you want to be crazy!)
- 1/2 medium container sour cream
- 1 jar un-stemmed maraschino cherries
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 2 containers cool whip
- 1/2 bag coconut (optional)
- Open everything, and drain the fruits of can/jar juices.
- Cut cherries into 1/4.
- Combine everything in a large bowl and mix super well.
- Refrigerate for an hour and enjoy!